Beach Hopper Snorkeling Tour
Things to do in Cabo start with snorkeling in Los Cabos. Cabo Expeditions makes it easy; we’ll take you to the best Cabo snorkel beaches on a scenic ride in a zodiac boat.
Two beautiful beaches on the Sea of Cortez—Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay—embrace crystal clear waters. From April 16 to December 14, their calm waters make for easy snorkeling.
Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and you’ll be driven in an air-conditioned van to the boat. A 30-minute scenic ride in our zodiac takes you to these top two Cabo snorkeling spots, passing beautiful beaches dotting the shoreline.
After 30 minutes of snorkeling at each beach, we’ll head over to Lover’s Beach for some fun, sun and sand. Cap off your tour with a light lunch and a visit to the Cabo attractions of Land’s End—the dramatic geologic formations of the Arch and the Sea Lion Colony.
- Departing at 09:00 am, 1:00 pm
- Season: April 16 to December 14
- Duration: 3.5 hours approximatelly
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Soft drinks.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Group size – We require a minimum of 4 individuals to run the trip and we can accommodate up to 15 persons at a time per boat.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring your bathing suit under your clothes.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket. We recommend to bring an extra set of clothes.
- Bring towels.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.