Los Cabos Kayak and Snorkel
Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas starts with kayaking in this double-fun adventure. Explore the beauty above and below the Sea of Cortez from your two-person, sit-on-top kayak with its clear bottom.
Follow your Cabo Expeditions guide along the beautiful shores of Land’s End. We’ll pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover’s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas.
We’ll paddle for about 45 minutes to a premier spot for snorkeling in Los Cabos. A guided snorkel adventure will reveal the diversity and beauty of the Sea of Cortez, renowned as a biological treasure trove. Nature lovers top their list of things to do in Los Cabos with this adventure.
- Duration: 2.5 hours + transportation.
- Departure location – You will check-in and depart directly from Cabo Expedition’s office located at Plaza de la Danza along the main boulevard by the marina, and next to Dairy Queen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- A 2-person, sit-on-top, clear-bottom kayak
- All snorkel gear
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Minimum age: 8 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Group size – We require a minimum of 2 persons to run the tour and we can accommodate up to 25 persons at a time.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes. An extra change of clothes is suggested
- Bring towels.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.