Parasailing Los Cabos
High-flying adventure the safe and easy way! All you do is sit down, relax and enjoy the view from above. Enjoy the sound of the silence and the panoramic view of Cabo San Lucas Bay. Get ready for the thrill of your life where adventure and safety is combined.
What makes Cabo Expeditions’s adventure the best in Cabo parasailing? For starters, Cabo Expeditions is proud to be the only parasailing provider in Los Cabos with all required safety equipment and guide certifications.
As the boat motors out through the Cabo harbor and into the bay, you will be fitted with a harness and then, one at a time, you will sit down on the back of the boat. The rest is simple and easy…the boat does the rest! You will soar up to 600 feet, depending on wind and water conditions. Enjoy Land’s End, the Arch, Lovers’ Beach, and the entire Cabo shoreline – all from a bird´s-eye view. Your boat staff will bring you back to where you started – dry and sitting down on the back of the boat deck. But you also have the option of skimming the water during your flight.
Cabo San Lucas weather is blessed with nearly year-round sunshine. The great weather provides near-perfect conditions, with clear blue skies, warm temperatures, and light winds. No better way to see Cabo San Lucas than from the air! Don´t forget your camera to record your memories and prove to your friends that you really did it.
Don´t let nerves or fears stop you or your family from doing this activity. We are certified by WSIA, the Water Sports Industry Association-and follow all their strict operating and safety standards.
- Departures: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, every hour.
- Duration: Full experience 1.5 hours approximately. Airborne time, 10 minutes.
- Departure location – You will check-in and depart directly from Cabo Expedition’s office located at Plaza de la Danza along the main boulevard by the marina, and next to Dairy Queen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- All parasailing gear
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Minimum age: 7 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 100 lbs. approximately.
- Maximum weight: 450 lbs. approximately. Solo or tandem.
- Actual minimum and maximum weights are determined by the captain according to actual wind/weather conditions.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Group size – Maximum of 10 guests per departure
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes. An extra change of clothes is suggested
- Bring towels.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.