Off-Road Runners UTVs
Explore the wild part of Baja !
Come and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! Baja is known for its stunning paths snaking through the desert and challenging pilots as they explore the beauty of this rugged environment. Our Off-Road Runners tour is UTVs must do. To get you started, we’ll equip you with top brand protection gear such as goggles, and full-face helmet. Our professional guide will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach.
You’ll take a tour comprised of 5 different areas within the 100 hectares covered by our park: Ocean view, Brook, Beach, Canyon and Mountain. By experiencing these different types of terrain, you’ll get a good idea of what Baja off-road is all about. One of the elements our visitors enjoy most is getting the dirt off with an air compressor. This allows you to leave the park comfortably as opposed to being covered by a thick layer of dust.
You can then enjoy your delicious meal that our chef, will have prepared for you at the Lion’s Den Restaurant. Are you ready to meet the great desert and the beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, and goggles.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $45 USD should be made at the park check-in desk.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license. Minimum age 16 years with drivers permit and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for side-seat passengers: 5 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 308 lbs or 140 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
Are You Ready for the Ride of Your Life?
How we keep you safe for the ride of your life?
Because you are our top priority, we are willing to go to extraordinary lengths to make sure you’re completely safe, while having a fantastic time.
At Wild Canyon we offer a tour on double UTVs because we have vehicles especially created to be ridden by two passengers.
Wheel UTV Action
The protective gear you’ll be using includes: full-face helmet, and goggles—all of them from renowned brands such as Thor and Fox.
At Wild Canyon we use only the best quality equipment certified according to international standards such as Petzel and Black Diamond
Customer Service Guarantees:
- All guides are 100% bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Our UTV guide is an experienced Enduro Rider
- All guides have undergone at least 2 months of intensive training and are certified by industry professionals.
Daily Security Checks
- 10-point equipment inspections by at least four people.
- Daily equipment and vehicle checks.
- Ongoing maintenance program.