Whale Watching Los Cabos
Enjoy an intimate and action-packed Zodiac whale watching tour with Cabo Expeditions. Board your boat and head out on your educational Cabo expedition – we know the best spots where to watch whales! Your experienced captain will show you why Cabo is “the” place for humpback whale watching. During your tour, you will also have the opportunity to encounter other whale species that the Sea of Cortez hosts each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales – plus dolphins and even orcas. Cabo Expeditions specializes in combining fun with marine life education. For over 15 years, Cabo Expeditions has worked diligently with the Mexican Board of Tourism, SEMANART, and governmental wildlife protection agencies in allowing people from all over the world to experience what it’s like to get “up close and personal” with whales. Get your camera – you’ll want to record your experience of a lifetime.
- Departing at 09:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:30 pm.
- Season: December 15 – April 15
- Duration: 2.5 hours approximatelly
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Soft drinks.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.