Grip it and Zip it!
If your preferred way to enjoy the Baja desert is by getting close to it and flying through its vast canyons, Monster Zip Lines is the perfect activity for you. Our 8-line tour has been thoroughly recommended by local visitors, who, after comparing it with other zip line providers in the area, agree that ours is the one where they had the most fun. Why? Because it gives you the most flying time!
We have 300% more length in lines than any other place in Los Cabos and the safest equipment. You will never feel afraid knowing that our lines are the only ones made with Swedish steel cables that can support up to 16 tons of weight, they have 20 tons of concrete anchoring systems (the same used in mines and skyscrapers), and your harness have the strength to endure another 2 tons alone, not to mention our bilingual guides who are trained by the best instructors in the field. Our zip lines, in addition to hanging over 300 feet above ground, they reach up to 2,673 feet in length (that is nearly 8 football fields). You’ll be flying across canyons, passing close to rock formations and watching the oasis below from bird’s eye view.
Since we know everything is more fun when done with friends, some of our zip lines are especially designed to be performed in tandem. On those lines, if you’d like, we can connect you with one, two or even three of your friends so that you can fly together! During the entire tour you’ll be accompanied by two guides—one on the take off platform, who will connect you to the line, and one on the landing platform, who will disconnect you.
Once your tour is completed, you can relax at Lion’s Den Restaurant, famous for its coldest beer in Los Cabos and delicious hamburgers. Don’t leave without trying them. Wild Canyon is sure to make your heart beat!
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Weight: Minimum 55 lbs or 22 kg, maximum 300 lbs or 136 kg on line 1 through 7, and 250 lbs on line 8.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
+$15 USD per person Ecological Sanctuary Fee that includes entrance to the Wild Canyon’s Kingdom and the Cabos Canyon Bridge.
Are You Ready for the Ride of Your Life?
How we keep you safe for the ride of your life?
Because you are our top priority, we are willing to go to extraordinary lengths to make sure you’re completely safe, while having a fantastic time.
Construction and Equipment Guarantee
The installation of Monster Zip Lines was analysed and certified by Best Engineering firm ensuring that all anchors, materials and ropes meet the strict safety standards employing weights by far exceeding those being used normally.
The best Swedish Steel Cable.
Our zip lines are not made of rope, which tends to get damaged by environmental conditions such as exposure to sunlight, dryness or humidity.
At Wild Canyon we use only the best quality equipment certified according to international standards such as Petzel and Black Diamond
Customer Service Guarantees:
- All guides are 100% bilingual (English/Spanish).
- All guides have undergone at least 2 months of intensive training and are certified by industry professionals.
Daily Security Checks
• 10-point equipment inspections by at least four people. • Examination of the bungee cord, every park cable and locking mechanism. • Ongoing maintenance program.