|Age Limits||Weight Limits|
|To Participate||To Ride / Drive||Lb||Kg||Lb||Kg|
|Ziplines #1 to # 7||8||–||55||22||300||136|
|Giant Swing Single ( 1 person )||10||–||88||40||298||135|
|Giant Swing Double ( 2 people )||10||–||220||100||396||180|
|Cross pedestrian bridge||5||–||–||–||–||–|
|Wagonna | Pool Area||3||–||55||22||240||110|
- Able to Walk for 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes in varied terrain.
- For your safety and that of your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- We will be monitoring your temperature before boarding transportation, which must be less than 37.5 ºC / 99.50ºF to board the shuttle.
- People with heart, back, neck, visual, motor, or respiratory disabilities or limited mobility; as well as those with vertigo, fear of heights, and/or osteoporosis will not be able to participate in this activity.
- If for any reason your activity guide considers that you may not carry out the activity based on a logical circumstance, we ask you to collaborate to stay safe.