Cruise and explore the sea bottom around Land’s End and Pelican Rock—but stay dry! From the comfort of 60-foot Cabo Submarine, behold the wonders of one of the world’s great marine ecosystems.
No one should miss Cabo’s dazzling underwater sights, and Cabo Submarine makes it easy and fun for all. When it comes to things to do in Cabo, our comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned vessel make this the best of family activities in Cabo.
The bright yellow submarine is semi-submersible, never completely underwater. At any time you can go topside to marvel at the dramatic shores. But you’ll be fascinated by the view eight feet below from big, clear windows.
Highly qualified, bilingual guides and crew.
Fish identification cards during the tour.
75-minute ride on a semi-submersible submarine to view stunning landscapes topside and dramatic marine life underwater
From baby to grandma, the whole family can enjoy the richness of Cabo’s tropical sea life—up close and personal. The Sea of Cortez is famous for its great biodiversity. Hundreds of species flourish here, many seen nowhere else in the world. With a Cabo Submarine cruise, everyone can experience this beautiful underwater adventure in Cabo.
Sure, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving in Cabo are famous Los Cabos water activities. But why should divers have all the fun? This excursion for kids makes it easy for all. Your Cabo Expeditions guide is on board to point out subtle features of the undersea drama.
Babies 0 to 2 years old go for free; with reservation only.
Child prices apply to children ages 3-10.
Children 11 years old or more are considered paying adults.
- For all ages! Kids 0-2 years go free.
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- A minimum of 10 persons is needed to run the tour.
- Duration: Approximately 75 minutes + transportation.
- Transportation Not Included
- Bring your camera.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and a light jacket.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.