When visiting La Baja, don’t just see it, you must discover and live it!
Dare to discover marvelous landscapes on this adventure. Come explore our sea getting up close and personal with the flora and fauna that La Paz has to offer you. Join us at our private beach club where you can relax, play, go paddle boarding, kayaking, or snorkeling. Come climb our hillside on our walking paths and watch the sunset from above. Let us take you out on a boat where you can snorkel with some friendly sea lions; Travel from here to Espiritu Santo Island and feel the smooth sand in your toes. Come and swim in our refreshing and relaxing crystal clear blue waters. During this adventure, enjoy a delicious Baja-style lunch that is prepared locally, the flavors are fascinating!
Why visit Espiritu Santo Island?
Espiritu Santo Island is a peace of place of majestic landscape that you should not miss out during your visit La Baja; Calm environment; An area with a volcanic origin, all the beauty in its different species of flora and fauna and the peace of its beaches make a contrasting synergy with the sea and desert; You will be totally captivated with its magic, that you will not want to leave.
Expedition Duration: 8 hrs
Duration of the Expedition with Transportation from Los Cabos: 12 hrs
What is included?
|Full Access to Private Beach Club||Paddle Board|
|Round trip transportation from Los Cabos||Play and Relax|
|A water bottle per person|
Visit Espiritu Island
|Baja style lunch|
- Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap
- Beach shoes
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Towel and swimsuit
- Change of clothes
- For your safety and your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- To participate in the activities it is a requirement to know how to swim.
- In snorkeling activities, it is recommended to have previous experience.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience without prior notice if the weather conditions are not suitable for your safety.
- The time/duration of the experiences includes the time of the activity plus the time of transportation.
Why Choose Us?
| The Best Location:|
Our private beach club is located very close to one of the beaches considered the most beautiful in the world, Balandra!
| Guaranteed Quality:|
We are IAPPA and FCCA Members and have earned being Carnival’s Leading Tour Operator as well have earned TripAdvisor’s hall of fame award.
| The One and Only:|
We are the only private beach club in La Paz; With the perfect landscape to have fun and relax
- This tour is public; for this experience to take place, you must have a minimum of 10 people; otherwise, the date will be postponed or canceled.
- People with back, neck, heart and limited mobility problems will not be able to complete the tour
- For your safety and your baby, the participation of pregnant women is not allowed
- To participate in snorkeling activities it is recommended to have previous experience
- Experiences at sea are subject to change without notice due to weather conditions
- Follow the captain’s instructions and guide the commander and respect the ecosystem in which your experience is developed; We are responsible for the environmental conservation.
- Wild Canyon and Wild Bay are not responsible for any damage, partial or total loss of cellular equipment
- Accidents occurred due to lack of internal safety regulations during the experiences broken down in the demarcation sheet. NO damage insurance applies and the user must bear all expenses.