The greatest of our Ziplines at night!
Moon Zipping, Los Cabos night zip line.
Los Cabos night zip line tour takes place once a month during the full moon, and it’s an experience you can’t miss! Our location gives a clear and unforgettable view of the stars, without any interfering light pollution.
The tour begins at sunset in the heart of El Tule Canyon, between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. This fun and thrilling adventure are for those who would prefer to explore the desert landscape after dark. It is perfect for families, friends or even for a romantic getaway.
This tour is a very unique experience and therefore has limited space. We recommend making your reservations well in advance. We can easily accommodate larger private groups upon request. Our tour will take you through five different zipline runs, with the longest line being 2,673 feet long and about 300 feet above the ground.
Each of our Los Cabos zip line night tours start with a basic introduction to zip lining, along with safety guidelines and rules. You’ll get instructed on take-off and landing positions to minimize the chances of impact jarring as much as possible. You’ll also get time to get familiar with your required safety helmet and headlamp. Each member of your group will also get free use of cupboards, a bottle of water and the choice of two beers or sodas, plus a food item from our menu.
Booking your places a few weeks in advance is highly recommended for our night zip line tour in Los Cabos. To receive updates on our Moon Zipping and other tours, join our newsletter.
You must pay the Park Entry Fee (PEF) of $15US per person when you arrive at Wild Canyon
The PEF Includes:
The PEF Includes:
The Canyon Bridge
We Have Available:
We Have Available:
Why Choose Us?
We are IAPPA and FCCA Members and have earned being Carnival’s Leading Tour Operator as well have earned TripAdvisor’s hall of fame award.
The One and Only
We are the only adventure park in Los Cabos.
Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
|L I N E||1||2||3||4||5|
|Measurements in Feet|
Availability: Only during the full moon
Tour Start Time:
Winter: 06:00 p.m. | Summer 05:30 p.m.
- Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation time included.
- Our transportation is included in the purchase of your activity.
- Pick up time depends on your hotel location. Find here your pick up time.
Departure from the park:
- Schedules posted at check in upon your arrival to park.
- During high season drop offs may be 20 minutes later.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted during the tour. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee.
Please call Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon. 624-144-4433 or write to [email protected] for questions or to cancel the tour to avoid full charges. You must obtain a cancellation number. Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon won’t refund if for some reason in the park you decide not to do the activity. More information in our Terms and Conditions.