When visiting La Baja, don’t just see it, you must discover and live it!
Dare to discover marvelous landscapes on this adventure. Come explore our sea getting up close and personal with the flora and fauna that La Paz has to offer you.
Relax in our private beach club; play, go paddle boarding, kayaking, or snorkeling. Come climb our hillside on our walking paths and watch the sunset from above.
Let’s find new lands! Let us take you out on a boat where you can snorkel with some friendly sea lions and then come and swim in our refreshing and relaxing crystal clear blue waters. During this adventure, enjoy a delicious Baja-style lunch that is prepared locally, the flavors are fascinating!
Expedition Duration: 8hrs
Duration of the Expedition with Transportation from Los Cabos: 12hrs
Maximum Capacity: 10 Persons.
What is included?
|Full Access to Private Beach Club||Paddle Board|
|Round trip transportation from Los Cabos||Play and Relax|
|A water bottle per person||Baja style lunch|
- Bring sunglasses, hat and cap
- Beach shoes
- biodegradable sunscreen
- Towel and swimsuit
- Change of clothes
- People with back, neck, heart and limited mobility problems will not be able to take the tour.
- For your safety and your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- To participate in the activities it is a requirement to know how to swim.
- In snorkeling activities, it is recommended to have previous experience.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience without prior notice if the weather conditions are not suitable for your safety.
- The time/duration of the experiences includes the time of the activity plus the time of transportation.
We Choose Us?
| The Best Location:|
Our private beach club is located very close to one of the beaches considered the most beautiful in the world, Balandra!
| Guaranteed Quality:|
We are IAPPA and FCCA Members and have earned being Carnival’s Leading Tour Operator as well have earned TripAdvisor’s hall of fame award.
| The One and Only:|
We are the only private beach club in La Paz; With the perfect landscape to have fun and relax
- People with back, neck, heart and limited mobility problems will not be able to complete the tour
- For your safety and that of your baby, the participation of pregnant women is not allowed
- To participate in snorkeling activities it is recommended to have previous experience
- Experiences at sea are subject to change without notice due to weather conditions
- Follow the captain’s instructions and guide the commander and respect the ecosystem in which your experience is developed; We are responsible for the environmental conservation.
- Wild Canyon and Wild Bay are not responsible for any damage, partial or total loss of cellular equipment
- Accidents occurred due to lack of internal safety regulations during the experiences broken down in the demarcation sheet. NO damage insurance applies and the user must bear all expenses.