Sea Lion Snorkel and Whale Shark Expedition
Enjoy whale-watching in a world-renowned place for the amount of whales spotted: La Paz.
Start your trip at the nominated “World’s Aquarium” by Jacques Cousteau in Los Cabos. We are sure that the two hour journey will seem little time when you find yourself surrounded and swimming with majestic whale sharks and seeing all the biodiversity that this side of the Sea of Cortez has to show you.
When arriving at La Paz, start your adventure with a fresh continental breakfast in the Anzuelo restaurant, located on our beachfront.
Are you ready? Travelling on our boat you will see the impressive shark whales in their natural surroundings, keeping it safe for you and for this amazing marine species.
During this experience you will be able to learn more about how to take care of these species, their characteristics and ways we can conserve our ecosystem. Come see for yourself, it is very interesting!.
We will return to the La Paz boardwalk to take a picture so don’t forget to bring your best poses! After this we will take you to our Wild Bay beach club at a beautiful beach that is recently rescued by our Wild Canyon team.
We will then navigate our way through the Sea of Cortez arriving to San Rafaelito where we will swim with adorable and very friendly sea lions.
Have fun with these curious friends in their habitat and discover how they swim and get in the waters just to play with you. Before finishing this experience, we will return back to our beach club to have a delicious Baja-style lunch with local flavors and seasonings that will fascinate you!
And lastly, enjoy some free time in our club which is equipped with various water toys. You can watch the sunset while paddle boarding on our calm waters, cool off on the beach, or rest on our warm sand.
What do you think? If you like making great plans, this is one of the best of the best that you won’t want to miss out on! The only thing missing on this La Paz expedition is you!
Swim with whale sharks
Stop in the city to take a picture
Access to a private beach club
Snorkeling with marine sea lions
Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
Play and relax
Transportation (arrival and departure)
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sunglasses, Sun hat
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a swimsuit or wetsuit
- Bring your towel and a change of clothes
- You can bring your Bluetooth or USB device with your favorite music
- We recommend you bring a camera or gopro for aquatic photos
- In winter we recommend bringing wetsuit and a jacket or windbreaker if possible.
- The duration of the experiences includes the time of the activity plus the time of the transportation
- Tour NOT recommended for people with neck, back, limited mobility, fear of water or heart problems
- For the safety of you and your baby, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- To participate in water activities, snorkeling, paddle or similar etc. It is important to have previous experience and know how to swim.
- Departing at 07:00 am
- Season: November to April
- Duration: Full-Day (8 hours approximately)