- Days: Monday-Saturday
- Duration: 3.5 hours approximately.
- Our transportation is included in the purchase of your activity.
Best Snorkeling in Los Cabos!
Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos: Things to do in Cabo start with snorkeling in Los Cabos.
Cabo Expeditions makes it easy; we’ll take you to the best Cabo snorkel beaches on a scenic ride in a zodiac boat.
Two beautiful beaches on the Sea of Cortez—Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay—embrace crystal clear waters. From April 16 to December 14, their calm waters make for easy snorkeling.
Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and you’ll be driven in an air-conditioned van to the boat. A 30-minute scenic ride in our zodiac takes you to these top two Cabo snorkeling spots, passing beautiful beaches dotting the shoreline.
Round-trip ground transportation.
A certified guide.
All snorkel gear (mask, fins, snorkel vest).
All snorkel gear (snorkel, mask, fins, snorkel vest)
Free lockers (with an ID, returned at exit).
Soft drinks and bottled water.
After 30 minutes of snorkeling at each beach, we’ll head over to Lover’s Beach for some fun, sun and sand. Cap off your tour with a light lunch and a visit to the Cabo attractions of Land’s End—the dramatic geologic formations of the Arch and the Sea Lion Colony.
Shimmering turquoise waters and sparkling golden sand; snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas is a dream. Cabo Expeditions takes you to the two best Cabo snorkeling spots: the beaches of Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay on the Sea of Cortez. We’ll end the day at famous Lover’s Beach, passing the main Cabo attractions of Land’s End—the Arch and Sea Lion Colony.
A light lunch is included on this tour that will top your list of things to do in Cabo.
Child prices apply to children ages 5-10.
Children 11 years old or more are considered paying adults.
Requirements and restrictions
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the ride can be bumpy.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes.
- An extra change of clothes is suggested along with sun protection, a towel, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera. Snorkel gear is included, so need to bring it!