Come to our UTV Tour and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer!
Enjoy our UTV Adventure through 115 hectares, where you will experience various terrains in the same tour, including desert, narrow sandy roads, rocky mountains, beachfront and lastly cross our famous 330 meter long suspension bridge. The only pedestrian and vehicle hanging wooden bridge in Los Cabos!
The Baja is known for its impressive winding trails through the desert. By experiencing these types of terrain, you will know of what the Baja terrain challenge is all about.
Los Cabos Canyon Bridge is 1,082.67 feet long, 6.56 feet wide and 164.04 feet above the ground at its lowest point.
We recommend you to wear comfortable clothing, bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hunger for adrenaline. If you plan to drive, you must present a valid driver’s license, if not, you can have a blast in the passenger seat.
Our professional guides will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences that always include desert land and beachfront.
Do not worry about getting all dusty! At the end of the tour we will have fun removing all the dirt and dust with an air compressor so you can feel more comfortable.
And to top your time off with us, we invite you to relax in our The Lion’s Den restaurant.
Different UTV’s you can book:
Are you ready to meet the vast desert and the beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez?
Professional equipment: Full-face helmet and goggles
Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
Training and induction class
The PEF Includes:
The Water Park
Our Animal Kingdom
The Canyon Bridge
We Have Available:
The Best Location
Our park is found 20′ from San Lucas and San Jose.
We are IAPPA and FCCA Members and have earned being Carnival’s Leading Tour Operator as well have earned TripAdvisor’s hall of fame award.
The One and Only
We are the only adventure park in Los Cabos.
The pilot must present a valid driver’s license.
⁽¹⁾Driver Minimum age: 16 years with drivers permit and must be accompanied by an adult.
Availability: All Days
Tour Start Times:
Departures from park:
|09:00 am||12:20 pm|
|12:00 pm||3:20 pm|
| – Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
– Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation time included.
|– Schedules posted at check-in upon your arrival to the park.
– On HIGH season drop-offs maybe 20 minutes later.
- Pick up time depends on your hotel location. Find here your estimated pick up time
- One of our agents will contact you via email to confirm your pick up, stay tuned.
- Transport is group transportation, so we will pick up other people before arriving in the park for the tour.
- Free ground transportation available by purchasing your activity.
Transportation with established schedules of return.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee.
Please call Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon. 624-144-4433 or write to [email protected] for questions or to cancel the tour to avoid full charges. You must obtain a cancellation number. Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon won’t refund if for some reason in the park you decide not to do the activity. More information in our Terms and Conditions.