Enjoy this incredible experience, with our Zodiac whale watching tour board your boat and head out on an educational adventure! An experienced captain and biologist will guide you and explain why Cabo is “the” place for humpback whale watching. The Sea of Cortez hosts numerous whale species each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales – plus dolphins and even orcas. Get your camera – you’ll want to record your experience of a lifetime: whale watching Cabo style.
$59.00 – $79.00
- Tour includes round trip transportation, soft drinks, and bottled water.
- Ages 5 years and up. Under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Persons with back or neck problems, heart conditions, osteoporosis or pregnant women should not participate in this activity.
- Maximum 15 persons per boat, multiple boats available.
- Bring comfortable clothes, a light jacket, sunscreen and your camera. Some water may splash, take care of your electronics.