We have been notified by the state of Baja California Sur that if within the municipality of Los Cabos, all complimentary tourist service carriers must:
- Submit 24 hours in advance a daily report to authorities of all those who will utilize the complimentary transportation service.
- Operate Free transportation exclusively from Hotel – Park – Hotel. It is strictly forbidden for the provider (Wild Canyon) to drop off in places other than the pick-up (hotel).
Any omission to this regulation, the sanction is equivalent to a fine of $30 thousand Mexican pesos or its approximate of $1500 USD.
We recommend all our visitors the following:
- Before finalizing your reservation with us, verify the transportation and notes section and confirm if you require this service.
- Reserve and confirm free transportation service at least 24 hours in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of your transportation.
- Any request for complimentary transportation service that is not made 24 hours before the activity will be rejected, and the client must arrive on their own transportation.
- Please know all clients that plan to arrive on rental vehicles or private transportation services have access to the park. You may access directions to the route following the link on google maps.