Things To Know!
Your pick-up time will be confirmed within 24 hours of your purchase; it is usually from 60 to 20 minutes before your activity. Due to traffic, weather and other factors, the pickup could be 15 min after or before to the time confirmed.
- $15 USD entrance fee must be paid at check-in; this includes access to Los Cabos Canyon Bridge and animal sanctuary Wild Canyon’s Kingdom.
- Free lockers available; a $5 USD deposit is needed, it will be returned to you during check-out.
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- Bring closed toes shoes.
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen, hat & sunglasses.
- Cash or Visa / Master Card credit card (Not American Express) for food and souvenirs.
- Cameras are only allowed in common areas, not while on tour.
Your credit card will be charged immediately in US Dollars and will appear on your statement as WILD CANYON.
All charges are subject to the bank rate of exchange on the day it is settled to your account. Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon is not responsible for the variances nor has control over the rate of exchange. Please retain a copy of this email for your records.
You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund, after this date any cancellation will be subject to 100% non-refundable fee. Please call Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon at 624-144-4433 or write firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to cancel this tour to avoid full charges. You must obtain a cancellation number. Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon won’t refund if for some reason in the park you decide not to do the activity.
No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.