- We recommend you wear your bathing suit under your comfortable clothes, closed and sports shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a cap. In winter, bring a sweatshirt or jacket. Don’t forget your towel.
- If you going to drive motorized vehicles, you will be asked to show your driver’s license and have legal age.
- About Collision insurance: We recommend purchasing them to enjoy your tours without stress.
- We invite you to bring your water bottle; be part of our Ecological movement.
- Pay attention and follow the instructions all the time to avoid accidents.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit, or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes, preferably.
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- It is very important to focus during your activity and avoid accidents. The use of cell phones is not allowed during the experience.
ATTENTION: Accidents caused by using mobile devices during the activity or while driving will not be covered by accident insurance, and the customer must pay for all the expenses.
- No changes are permitted. Activities may be modified due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to change schedules without prior notice. No refunds can be made.
- Cancellations and refunds will not be able to apply for those who are at the venue and decided not to do the activity.
- You may cancel your tour 72 hours in advance of the activity date for a refund; after this date, any cancellation will be subject to a 100% non-refundable fee.
- For cancellations: Please call Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon. You must obtain a cancellation number. 624-144-4433 or write to email@example.com for questions or to cancel the tour to avoid full charges. Eko Park Los Cabos / Wild Canyon won’t refund if, for some reason, you decide not to do the activity in the park. More information is in our Terms and Conditions.