March 16th, 2020
Considering the health of our staff members and our customers as a priority, we will be taking actions based on the prevention measures indicated by The World Health Organization and Mexican government institutions.
- Antibacterial gel (or the equivalent) and Antibacterial Soap are provided to all our clients and staff members follow the cleaning and sanitizing protocol at all times.
- In each experience we have containers with sanitizing formula for after each tour, our staff clean and sanitize all the equipment before use by new customers.
- In our public tours, we reduce the number of participants per tour to avoid massive concentrations of people.
- We offer all our clients the option of private experiences to avoid minimal contact with other clients and, at the same time, enjoy a VIP experience.
- Any person on our staff who presents any symptoms will be redirected to the health institutions for their safety and our clients; being able to work until it is free of any risk of contagion.
- In Cancellations: Our clients can reschedule without a penalty until one year after (2020 – 2021).
We will monitor the evolution of this pandemic, adapting us to all the recommendations. We will continue to inform through our social media channels.
On behalf of the Wild Canyon family,
Leon Robles Joseph